Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Time Flies

College applications, School work, and of course raising guide dogs has temporary removed me from my updates on this blog. I am going to do a quick overview of what has happened so far, and later I will go in more depth. Of course, Newman is now IFT. I know that Newman will do his best as him and I extensively prepared for his next stage of his guide dog career. It was a bitter-sweet moment letting go of Newman as he was my close companion, and I will always be grateful to work with such a dog. On the same day, we picked up Jackson, a black male Labrador! I promise pictures :D

I will write more soon.

1 comment:

  1. If youre still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then youll know which is right for you.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete