Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another Shout-out and Quick Updates

Hey readers. Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while since this is crunch time for me with my IB tests and AP tests. I promise more posts will be up after I finish all of these pesky tests.

Quick Update: Newman is practicing his commands, but he is somewhat struggling on his commands "come" and "heel". The reason I am bringing this up is that we had a test on our commands. In my book he did pretty well but he floundered on those commands. I kept my patience throughout this debacle, and I know Newman will pick up these commands in time.

Another Shout-out: I received an e-mail from Bella about her website http://www.i-love-dogs.com/ . This site offers a great summary about each dog brand available in the market. So if you want to find out what you are feeding your dog or you are deciding which dog food to give to your dogs, consider reading  the information on this website.

See you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment